This is a list of events that is open to homeschool families. It is provided as a service and does not imply endorsement of the program.
We will note any affiliate links*. If you use an affiliate link, CHASC will earn a percentage of any purchases you may make using our link.
Lowcountry Homeschool Association is pleased to host for the first time a Back-To-School Soirée.
Our soirée is open to ALL high school homeschoolers no matter what organization they are a member of.
The soirée will be a formal event (Sunday best) and we will be serving appetizers, finger foods, as well as dessert.
Venue: The Citadel
The Mark Clark Hall, Buyer Auditorium
Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
Time: 6:00-11:00 PM
Price: $35 per student
NOTE: There is a minimum of 50 students to hold this event. If we do not meet the minimum all paid registered students will be refunded 100%.
Register for the dance HERE or copy and paste this link - https://lowcountryprom.com/rsvp
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kaitlyn Bajek, Deputy Director of Lowcountry Homeschool Association.
90-Day Online Homeschool Expo
July 28, 2022, to October 21, 2022
Join Homeschooling Parent Magazine as they host the 2022-2023 Back To School Homeschool Expo. Twelve speakers that will captivate both parents and students! It's their largest event of the year and its back-to-school time!
Get connected and recharged for the upcoming school year. Homeschool Expos is free to everyone!
Visit their website- https://homeschoolingparent.com
Register for the convention HERE
This is a uniquely local Virtual Homeschool Conference with a variety of presentations and panel discussions to equip, encourage and empower you wherever you are on your homeschool journey.
Getting Started, Record-keeping, Choosing Curriculum, Homeschool styles, Assigning grades
Special Needs, High school, Standardized Testing, Preschool, Career Explorations
Storytelling, Math Games, Gameschooling, Media Literacy
Racial diversity, Secular Homeschooling, Unschooling
Starting/Running a Co-op/Resource Center, Watching Legislation, Socialization
Over 30 workshops with lots of free printables to jump-start your school year!
Panelists and presenters include association directors and other experienced homeschool leaders in South Carolina (and beyond). All the workshops are prerecorded, available to watch at your own pace.
Enjoy the conference from the comfort of your own home...or on your summer travels. It's so easy to access these amazing resources on the go!
We can't wait to see you at the first-ever SC Virtual Homeschool Conference. We'll save you a seat!
For only $35 you can sign up for access to sessions that include:
- Making Meaningful Connections
- Know Your Why
- Calculating Grades
- Association Policies
- Choosing Curriculum
- What About Socialization?
- Homeschool Lingo
- Can You Homeschool Preschool?
- Getting Started Homeschooling Panel
- Homeschooling High School Panel
- Homeschool Styles Panel
- Recipe for Success
- Poetry Tea Time for Your Homeschool
- Integrating Games into Your Homeschool
- Unleash Your Creativity with Storytelling
- How to Watch SC Legislation
- Child Labor Laws
- Secular Homeschooling
- Connecting Language Arts and Martial Arts
- Preparing for College and Career
- Homeschooling Special Needs Students
- Homeschooling with Kids who are Wired Differently
- Starting a Co-op or Support Group
- Starting a Microschool or Tutoring Center
- Homeschooling FREE with the Library
- Project Management Resources & Scholarships
- Take Action SC
- Nature as Teacher
- Governor's School for Math & Science
- Lyceum Program at Clemson
- Understanding School Choice
- Planning Your Best Homeschool Year Yet
- SC Discus
- Career Planning with Ivy Camps
- College & Career Opportunities with Air National Guard Recruiter
Copyright 2018-2022 Christian Homeschoolers' Association of South Carolina